TREC Education raises support for energy literacy programs in Canada. Energy conversations must be balanced with renewable energy for Canada to change the way it views and develops energy. UGE is a proud sponsor of TREC Education.
- 295 workshops were delivered across Canada
- 1,602 Students attended the 10th Kids' World of Energy Festival
- 1,650 students built renewable energy models through design challenges
- 1,994 People learned about renewable energy from community events
- 7,641 Students participated in a TREC Education workshop
Spark Power Play Challenge 2017
As a sponsor we were able to donate to prostate cancer research and encourage others to do so as well while playing our hearts out in a competitive game of ice hockey.