About the position
The Controller is responsible for managing all aspects of the companies accounting, controlling and financial reporting functions across the Philippines operations. The Controller must ensure that the billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements. Finally, the Controller will work with the CFO and CEO on longterm financial initiatives to maximize efficiency and return on equity.
- Manage organizational cash flow including budgeting, forecasting and measuring actual spend as compared to budgets
- Maintains banking relationships and manage the companies bank accounts
- Prepare accrual based financial statements and audit schedules for use with internal management and outside Audit Firms
- Aid in preparation of UGE International Ltd. Financial Statements
- Oversee all tax functions and coordinates filings with the local tax accountant
- Develop, implement, report and maintain accounting, payment, payroll, purchasing and receivable policies, procedures, and internal controls in concert with CFO, and CEO
- Processes payroll
- Implement long term initiatives on managing receivables
- Minimum five years experience in accrual accounting, bookkeeping, internal controls, and treasury management
- High attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
UGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment or internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.