Going Green in the New Year
Howdy! It has been a while since we last posted on our blog. UGE had a successful year last year in both terms of green product development and environmental conscious actions, and we are planning to have an even more amazing year in 2013.
That being said, we want to provide you some eco-friendly new year’s resolutions and life style tips so you can stay green along with us. We wish you a green, witty, and successfully 2013!
1. Try to avoid toys or gadgets that require batteries and don't add much value to your lives.
2. Use re-usable and durable canvas bags every time you shop.
3. Sign up for paperless bills- this will avoid paper and mailing paper back again.
4. Buying in bulk is always eco-friendly too. Shopping this way can also save money!
5. Buying organic food is beneficial for both your health and the environment.
6. Do less laundry - Reuse a bath towel a few times before placing it in laundry basket. This will definitely save on both detergent and doing more laundry in the future.
7. Buy and use less chemical cleaners and opt for more natural cleaners - discover that good old baking soda and vinegar will do many household cleaning jobs very well and are better for the earth too.
-Fang Guo | Marketing